Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome!

So, this blog is definitely a work in progress right now. But I'm so excited about it that I can't wait to post something! The semester is over and my mind is spilling over with things that I want to share with the world. In spirit of this month's menses, I am posting a link to one of my favorite articles that I read in my feminist psychology class this semester. It is something Gloria Steinem wrote for Ms. Magazine called If Men Could Menstruate. Her writing cleverly captures just how different it would be if men were the ones with a period. It's quite funny!!

http://www.mum.org/ifmencou.htm

Check out the rest of the Museum of Menstruation's site. There's a world of funny, informative, and historical stuff about the menstrual period.

More to come!

Keep the spirit alive!




No comments:

Post a Comment